Family Support 360 Program provides service coordination and financial assistance to families of children with developmental disabilities living at home and individuals with a developmental disability. The Family Support Coordinator assists families in developing an individualized plan based on their family needs, and can assist them in accessing a broad range of services and supports. The coordinator can provide ongoing support and assistance to the family as their needs change, and advocate for the family when needed. In addition, financial assistance with extraordinary expenses can be provided through Family Support.
Eligibility: An individual must meet the following criteria to be eligible to receive services through Family Support:
- The individual is a resident of South Dakota
- The individual has a developmental disability or be identified as prolonged assistance (Birth-2 only)
- Can not be receiving services through another HCBS funding source or be living in a residential program setting through an agency(examples: Community Support Providers, Assistive Daily Living Services (ADLS) Program through the Division of Rehabilitation Vocational Services).
Brookings Area Family Support Program
Coordinator: Nancy Olson
PO Box 8533
Brookings, SD 57006
Phone: (605) 695-4644
Toll Free: 877-697-5172
Service Area: Brookings, Kingsbury, Miner, Lake, Moody, McCook and Minnehaha counties (NOT including Sioux Falls).
- Online system for families being served through Family Support 360 and for providers to input time cards
- South Dakota Sex Offender Registry
- National Sex Offender Registry
For more information regarding Family Support 360, contact Nancy Olson at (605) 695-4644 or via the form below: